7.30.2012

happy monday


I have some great news!!! Are you ready for it? It's a big, BIG, BIG, deal!

Husky football begins in about a month (33 days to be exact, but who's counting?!). This is the best news ever - at least it is to me! 

I'm beyond ready for fall! Fall is such a glorious season. The leaves begin to change color, the sun is still shining, people are tan and beautiful, you get to bust out your favorite pair of jeans again, but most importantly, FOOTBALL SEASON BEGINS! Yes, I do love football that much. I swear. In fact, I use to dream of being the star quarterback of my high school football team. Those aspirations didn't pan out. But, I did throw a touchdown pass during one of my co-ed flag football games last year. No big deal. :)

Usually I chalk up summer as my favorite season of the year - not this year. Colorado has had an absurdly hot and dry spring and summer this year so I'm tired of being baked in the heat. I absolutely adore sunshine and warmth, I just don't adore the sickening hot weather.

Anyway, the news of September being just around the corner with a fantastic kick off weekend of Husky football, is what makes me happy this Monday!

And I'm secretly (yet, not so secretly) coveting some new Washington gear. I might have already sent an email to the husband with links to about 15 different items I want. Not so subtle of a hint, huh? Here are few of my favorite items: 





GO DAWGS!


No comments: