7.07.2012

Breaking the Seal

I knew starting a blog was a dangerous feat. I thought to myself, "this IS NOT going to be one of my overzealous goals, I can do this!". Well, it turns out, like many other goals I set for myself, I was a little over eager. How could 1-2 posts per week be all that hard even as life gets busy? Oh, how wrong I was. Now, a little over a month since my last post, I am breaking the seal. (if you don't understand the term, "breaking the seal", you either haven't been to college or you're too far removed from college to remember)

My list of must-write blogs is ever increasing as each day passes. But the wait is over. The next two weeks will (hopefully) be filled with posting galore. Don't take my word for it though - this could be another repeat moment of high expectations and low productivity. Wish me luck and check back often to see if I follow through on my word!

love,
ariel

p.s. this is a lesson in accountability - see, if I tell you that I am going to write more, then I will be forced to write more. Crossing my fingers that my strategy pans out!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You can do it! But don't feel bad if you take breaks here and there... believe me, sometimes life gets SUPER busy! Looking forward to your next post!