7.23.2012

happy monday


Mondays can be rough and for me, especially this one.

I've been pretty spoiled lately. No work, mostly all play (well, and school).

But this week is different. This week I'm back to work and to top it off I have two exams and a quiz. What a doozy!

My much needed Monday pick-me-ups are two blogs. Right now, I'm in the blogging discovery stage. I don't actually think this stage ever ends, but I'm still whetting my appetite with all the great blogs out there.

One blog was recommended to me by someone from my church and I found it very insightful - check it out here!

The other blog makes my head spin with party ideas. I'm getting very antsy to have a reason to throw a party! But until that day comes, I'll be snooping for some ideas here!

I mean how cute is this? A party dedicated around tomatoes? Yes, please!


No comments: