7.16.2012

Happy Monday


Who's a fan of Mondays? I'm not. I wish I wasn't that person but I am. I seem to always get the Sunday blues because I know that the next day is Monday. And, just for the record, the cause for the blues is not always work. In fact, today, I'm not working and yet I still had the Sunday blues yesterday. 

For those of us who are not the biggest fans of Monday (although we hate to admit it), here is what I call "Happy Monday". The goal is to post every Monday a little something that makes me happy in hopes that it might make you a little happy too. I don't know if this will conquer the Sunday blues but at least it's one thing to look forward to on Monday!



Today's "Happy Monday" is in honor of YoungLife, one of my best friends, and my sister-in-law. Both my friend and sister-in-law just got back from the greatest place on earth - YoungLife's Malibu camp in British Columbia, Canada. This pick-me-up post would make me much happier if I was the one getting back from Malibu but even the thought of Malibu lifts my spirits. Take a look at these pictures (not taken by me) and you'll see the beauty that steals the hearts of those who visit. Soak it in and let your spirit be lifted!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Rachel F. said...

I whole heartily agree that Malibu LIFTS the spirit! It was a great trip!!