11.19.2012

everything's better in 3's


The husband's birthday was a month ago [exactly] but I'm finally getting around to posting pictures. The celebration came in three parts. The first part was a date night dinner at the Crimson Canary - a restaurant within walking distance of our home. We devoured the delicious lemony calamari!



The husband is impossible to surprise but I was determined to give him at least a little surprise for his birthday. I made scrumptious Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cupcakes and invited just a few friends over to meet us back at our place for a nightcap of "Happy Birthday", cupcakes, and spiked apple cider. 


A week later, we were finally able to rally some friends for a birthday celebration. We ventured to a sketchy bowling alley, ate questionable pizza, and later watched the Huskies play. I'd say three part celebrations aren't so bad! Happy Birthday Jon!






p.s. I just had the most amazing weekend -- I can't wait to post about it soon!

p.p.s. Remember how I said the husband is impossible to surprise...? Well, I've got a story to tell you. You'll have to wait for it though - this gets to be your surprise!

No comments: