9.17.2012

an abstract of my life








This is the abstract of my life. The full article will come later.

Important things to note:

  • We moved. The first picture is the staged version of our new condo. I will post pictures soon of what our place actually looks like. We're almost fully settled. Almost.
  • Just got home from two weekends away. One in Steamboat Springs with Mackenzie. One in Fraser at Crooked Creek Younglife Camp.
  • Younglife is in full swing - the picture above is my team of leaders. They're great. I love them.
  • I'm the new pitching coach for the Arapahoe High School JV Softball team. It's a blast being "on" the field again.
  • But most of my time is spent at school. Studying away. Got to get back to that now.
I can't wait to write more about my life but right now I'm a little carried away with living my life! :)

3 comments:

Erika @ rouge + whimsy said...

living life is always the best.
also, love the new place!

annnd pitching coach!? SOOO awesome! that's great ariel!!

:)

see you in THREE WEEKS!

Laura Lynn said...

Ariel! I LOVE the new place...and cannot wait to see it. Those ceilings are beautiful!!! I'll be in CO by October 1st - can't wait to spend more time with you and Jon!

Betsy Hartman said...

i was literally going to say the exact same thing as Erika! Your place is incredible and I love that you're a pitching coach!!
xo