5.12.2012

Hello (blog) World


Welcome friends.
I'm Ariel.


I'm starting this blog because my husband believes in my crazy dreams and interests. Even the ones that don't make sense. Meet Jon.


Jon and I currently live in Colorado and we LOVE living near the amazing Rocky Mountains. Lots of hiking, skiing, camping, and crazy outdoor adventures for us!

(Note: "lots" is a relative term)


Here's our little home - at least for the meantime. We've set a pretty good trend of moving every year so we'll see how long this place lasts.



My life is messy, but who's isn't? My husband is a busy medical student and I'm a wanna-be crafter/baker/thrifter/party-throwing extraordinaire. Oh but wait, I forgot to mention that I'm also a student so I guess right now I'm also a wanna-be high school math teacher. The two sides of my brain are definitely in a battle right now. Like I said, messy life!

This blog will be filled with the love, laughter, sweat, and tears that make up my every day. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Erika @ rouge + whimsy said...

I'm excited to follow this journey! xoxo