8.23.2012

how do I look?


What do you think? You like the new blog design? I do!

I decided the old blog design didn't really fit me. It gave you all a wrong impression of who I am. It's hard to articulate who you are in general - just in regular, ordinary, everyday life. It's even harder to articulate who you are through a display of images, words, and a URL.

I'm no blogging master and I'm still discovering my own blogging "identity" so I turned to a dear friend for help. My long time friend, Erika, over at Rouge & Whimsy, knows me personally and knows my new found desire for blogging. She is a fashionista to the core and she is the one who made my blog look this good. Check out her blog here because she's legit!

So please, a big round of applause for Erika!

This is Erika and me from our high school/early college days! Don't we look young?

On another note, my life is spastic right now. I care about my blog, but to be honest, there's a lot going on right now that I care about more. I just started school this week, YoungLife is ramping back up full throttle, I'm meeting new people, and I'm moving in a week. Not to mention, most of my kitchen is packed up already and my crafting gear put away, leaving me incapable of any new creations. All that to say, I have a lot I want to tell you about but so little time - please, oh pretty please, be patient with me!

3 comments:

Erika @ rouge + whimsy said...

oh that is an OLD photo... hahahahaha.
love it.

hey, you take care of YOU and what you need to do. blogging takes time to get used to the habit of it. :)

Betsy Hartman said...

LOOOVE the new look. WAaay more you! And I am loving that photo of you and Erika! :)

Sarah said...

The new look is perfect, and that picture of you and Erika is adorable! Hope school is going well so far!